This Page

has been moved to new address

New Twins!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: New Twins!

Friday 20 February 2009

New Twins!


I Made this card for a childhood friend how all of a sudden got twins (they came a month early..) Of course, she had a boy and a girl, Probably just to make things difficult for me. Luckely I just got my Core´dinations Super Assortment Pack from ACOT, so I had more colours to choose from. The Stamp came with "Cardmaking &Papercraft", and it was just perfect for this card! I also used rub-ons and an embossing texture plate from Fiskars. I sanded down the sides of the blue card, but I wish I had some more inks, so that I could distress it some more!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home