This Page

has been moved to new address

My first blog award!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: My first blog award!

Saturday 18 April 2009

My first blog award!


When I came home, this fab award was waiting for me! I´m so excited:-) Thank you so much Karen! You know I would send it right back to you! I really love reading your blog, and your work is truly inspirational!

Here are the rules for passing this award on: you must post the award on your blog, name the person who awarded you, then pass the award to 6 other bloggers and leave a message on their blog that they've received the award.

So, I´m passing on the love to:
Kim
LollyChops
Elisabeth
Monica
Elizabeth
Lynn


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim Dellow said...

Hey congrats on the Fab-tastic award and thank you for thinking of me :) Kx

21 April 2009 at 10:26  
Blogger Elizabeth Roessle said...

Hi!

Thanks Siri!
I was very excited about the prize!
I love your work I'm your fan!
Kx

22 April 2009 at 04:25  
Blogger Karen said...

Siri, Thanks for your Kind words!! :> I so enjoy coming here and following your crafty journey. You use materials in such fun and creative ways and always inspire! :>

22 April 2009 at 21:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home