This Page

has been moved to new address

Almost grown up!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: Almost grown up!

Monday 22 March 2010

Almost grown up!






The last LO from last weekends crop! THis is a photo of my sister on her Confirmation day. She has a beautiful National Costume that my (and her) aunt has sown and embroidered. The stamps, again, are from Ippity stamps. The hand made flower is one of the flowers I´ll teach in my class :-)

I´ve also finaly managed to order Project Life, and I just can´t wait to get my hands on it! My plan is to use it document my journey towards a "new life" in the new flat. I want to add wallpaper samples, different colors I´m thinking about. Just a documentation of my thought prosess and how MHF goes from horror movie to fab designer flat! (And of course I´ll add my thoughts and such as well)

The reason I´m so convinced I´ll be able to do all this journaling, is that I started the Type+Write 1 class over at JS  today, and I´m already loving it! I am seriously concidering to join up on T+W 2 as well, as it starts the day after this class ends....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hi Siri! WOW!! You have definitely been getting your Scrap on!! :> There are several great layouts here (this post and the previous ones). And I just ADORE your handmade flower!! Anyone who gets to take a class and learn about how you create your flowers is just a lucky duck. :>

Yay!! Project Life!! I've debated trying that out. Let us know how you like Becky's system. And that class at Jessica Sprague is another one I've thought about. We must be on the same wavelength, huh?! Except you are DOING them and I'm still THINKING about it!!! Keep me posted! :>

Have a wonderful week, Siri! :>

22 March 2010 at 15:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home