This Page

has been moved to new address

project (new) life part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: project (new) life part 1

Wednesday 14 July 2010

project (new) life part 1

On Friday the guy who´s going to fix up my flat gets back from his summer holiday. On Monday we´ll head for MHF, and he will begin!  Yesterday I ordered the wallpaper for the studio and for the kitchen:
 Studio

 Kitchen

Some goodies I picked up yesterday:
The box at the back has this embossed texture:


I do not want the steel knobs on my kitchen, so I went a tiny bit crazy:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

Wow Wow Wow - I LOVE ALL OF THIS...the wallpaper is fab - my husband would NEVER go for anthing as bright as that and I adore all the knobs for the kitchen...fabulous!!!!!

14 July 2010 at 18:47  
Blogger Karen said...

Fun, cheerful, & colorful!!! Love those sweet little boxes you picked up. And those knobs!! Oh my colorful, vintage, wonderful goodness!!!! I think they are Fabulous!! Can't wait to see it continue to come together for you, Siri. Thanks for the great share! :> Hope you are having a wonderful week! :>:>

14 July 2010 at 19:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home