This Page

has been moved to new address

October/November sketch challenge from Magpie Club

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: October/November sketch challenge from Magpie Club

Thursday 2 December 2010

October/November sketch challenge from Magpie Club

Finally, I´m ready to post some LOs! The first one is the last sketch from Julie Bonner, over at Magpie Club (the BEST kit club in the world). I totally love this sketch, and it was perfect with the October kit from Magpie Club. (This one is sold out, but the December kit has just gone live)

This LO is called "we´ve created all of this", and is a quote from my Grandpa. He said this on one Christmas Eve, while he was surrounded by his family, and his voice was so proud.  I do think it was his last Christmas, and I will never forget it. I guess I have to add this as journaling!

 LO with a photo with my brother and I one spring day. I love the tinsel ribbon from Webster´s pages, and thought it would be fun to use it to "symbolize" the bright green grass.


 I think this might be one of my favorite LOs. I wanted to use kraft paper form my butterflies, and do a really bright and shiny background. I have a bunch of cardstock that I don´t like the color of, so this is my supply for crafty stuff. I started out covering the paper with gesso, creating texture using a paint spatula(?). The I used three Vibez spritz to color the background. I chose the colors from Monicas dress. I´ve used a rubon for the title: "this smile - I live for this smile"




    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home