This Page

has been moved to new address

Candy alert!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: Candy alert!

Thursday 23 April 2009

Candy alert!

I´ve been visiting all the lovely people who has joined in on my blog candy. I would highly recommend a visit to all of them :-)

They have had links to some great candy, so I´ve decided to join in on the fun and post some links.

So her I go:



TODAY!!

Open until the 23th.

Closes on the 24th.

25th April

25th April

26th of April, and 3 entries will get candy!

26th of April.

27th April.

April 27th.

Ends on April 30th.

30th April.

HUGE candy! Please do not enter (before April 30th)! I want it all to myself.

Ends 1st of May.

Ends on the 1st of May.

Ends 3th of May.


Huge candy to celebrate the launch of Charmed Delectable new stamps ranges!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home