This Page

has been moved to new address

So much to do, So little time!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: So much to do, So little time!

Monday 29 June 2009

So much to do, So little time!

Hello everybody!

Somehow I haven´t been updating my blog for the last couple of weeks. I don´t know what happened, but time suddenly disappeared. That's summer for you! One of my bffs got married last winter, and she and her BF is having a wedding party for their friends next weekend. I have been making name tags for the wine glasses. (Having a party with 40 guests at a cabin kind makes you want them to keep their glasses for as long as possible!!) My new cutter has been working non stop to make the labels, cutting about 400 labels in different PPs and Bazzill papers. I am so glad I bought the Cougar! It has been great to work with:-) Here is the result:







I am also baking and decorating the wedding cake (my first!!). I am baking one cake, and about 40 cupcakes. I have made about 200 hand made gum paste flowers so far, and about 70 leaves. I think I need a few more of the pink flowers, but I just have to see how much time I´ve got. I made a test batch last week and this is how the cupcakes came out:


Its a lovely moist chocolate cake filled with a vanilla custard. I dipped them in a dark chocolate ganache, made a marzipan flower and topped it of with a dollop of the most tasteful IMBC. They tasted wonderful!

I have also made a few birthday cards, using Basic Grey papers, stamps and Liquid Pearls. I hope you enjoy this post! I am going on holiday next week, and after that I hope to get ba





Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jazzy1972 said...

Wow you are busy no wonder you have no time to blog, fab cards and glass tags and OMG how YUMMY! do those cakes look. WOW!!!!! Jay xx

29 June 2009 at 20:46  
Blogger Karen said...

My goodness, Siri! You have been busy!! Your wine tags are very pretty and your Cougar is sure getting a workout! I cannot get over your test cupcake...beautiful! You seem to be Really talented at handmaking flowers....both the paper and gum paste variety!!!! Wowzers! And how have you found time to make cards too?? That man with the hand weight cracks me up! :>

29 June 2009 at 22:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo! Inne å kika ltt ej :)
Du laga masse fint Siri. Korte mej fekk te dåpen va dritkult! :)Ka...bjønnt som baker/konditor på dine eldre daga? :P
Britt Hilde

2 July 2009 at 01:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home