This Page

has been moved to new address

Stampers Division DT #2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: Stampers Division DT #2

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Stampers Division DT #2

For the 2nd Project for the Stampers Division it can be ANY THEME but we are looking for the stamping project to be created with or include colored pencils and/or water color in some way.

I have used one of the stamped images I got in the RAK from the lovely Kim. I just adore this image, and the sentiment :-) I have coloured the image using my fantastic box of Derwent Watercolour pencils. I also have used some of my Sakura Gelly Roll pens and inked the edges using Vintage Photo Distress Ink.





Materials used:
  • Dotted Paper: KI Memories - Jack+Abby Apron Dot
  • Card stock: assorted Bazzill paper
  • Inks: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
  • Pens: Sakura Gelly Rolls
  • Art Masking Fluid, Daler Rowney

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

HA!! Oh my goodness, I burst out laughing when I saw this! Love the sentiment and I'm just cracking up at the image to go with it! :>

10 June 2009 at 21:49  
Blogger Kim Dellow said...

Adorable Siri! Love how you have used the image. Kim

18 June 2009 at 12:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home