This Page

has been moved to new address

I´m featured on "One Pretty Thing"!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: I´m featured on "One Pretty Thing"!!!

Sunday 17 January 2010

I´m featured on "One Pretty Thing"!!!

oneprettything

My darling little owl is featured on the Weekend Roundup over at One Pretty Thing!! I´m so proud :-)



There´s loads of pretty things over there, so I would totally recomend a visit!

Siri

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Congrats hun, I'm so pleased for you, your owl is so sweet and your tutorial is fab
hugs Mandy xx

17 January 2010 at 22:34  
Blogger ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Oh this is so cute :D
Not suprised it has been featured
Julie xx

18 January 2010 at 13:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home