This Page

has been moved to new address

Ohohoh! I´m Guest Designer over at Category Stories!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: Ohohoh! I´m Guest Designer over at Category Stories!!!

Saturday 3 April 2010

Ohohoh! I´m Guest Designer over at Category Stories!!!

Finally, I´m able to share my big secret! A couple of months ago I was asked to be Guest Designer at Category Stories in April! I was so proud! I play along at Category Stories every month, its one of the two challenges I do not miss for anything.
I would absolutely recommend you to give it a go!  I love how the prompts make my head spin with ideas, and that I have a month to complete it.

This months prompt is My World, and this is my take on it:


The journaling reads:
«Sometimes I feel trapped in my world, I just want to escape from my cage, fly and be free»


The pattern on the background paper is created in Photoshop CS4. I used pills from the «2 health» digi sticker kit from Valerie Randall and created a brush. I use a Bamboo tablet, and made the size change according to the pressure on my pen. That way I was able to create the floating pills that I printed on to my Pattern Paper from Sassafrass Lass (I use a large format photo printer)


Materials used:
PP: Sassafrass Lass
Embellishments: Webster´s pages (digi elements printed on vellum),  Valerie Randall; Digital Stickers: 2 Health (Scrapgirls)
Ass. Thickers
Other: Rock Candy Distress Paint, Ribbons from stash.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ScrappyDandyDoo said...

fab fab fab :D
Julie xx

6 April 2010 at 00:23  
Blogger Shannon said...

So glad you are a guest designer this month. Love your blog & this layout-- with the hot air balloons is fantastic!

xo, Shannon

13 April 2010 at 16:38  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home