This Page

has been moved to new address

project (new) life part 4

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: project (new) life part 4

Sunday 1 August 2010

project (new) life part 4

Just a quick update in my suddenly busy life... I´ve decided on a wallpaper for my bedroom. It´s from Sanderson and is called Swallows. I LOVE it!

I´ve also ordered the new floor model of the Clip-it-up from Scrapbook.com:

It will be the new home for my Ippity stamps, my Thickers, my Magpie club kits and much more....

I´ve also made my first ever mini album. It´s on display at the LSS, I´ll take photos on Wednesday at work... It´s called "it´s a dogs life", and its all about my DD, Rolf...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sharyn said...

That wallpaper looks so pretty. Very serene. And the stand - wow that should hold a lot. Can't wait to see pics of your mini album either.

9 August 2010 at 13:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home