This Page

has been moved to new address

December Daily 05.12.11

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: December Daily 05.12.11

Tuesday 6 December 2011

December Daily 05.12.11

These photos clearly shows that I need to take one of the " holiday photos" classes! But that will be next year :-) I got a gorgeous vase from my sister for my birthday. It was perfect to hold my "fake" Christmas tree. In Norway we normally don´t decorate the tree until the evening of the 23rd, but I really want my flat to have some of that jolly Christmas feeling! I got some wonderful branches and decorated them with small red and silver hearts. I also got a new Advent star (a Norwegian tradition) and some lights for my kitchen window. I love it!





    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home