This Page

has been moved to new address

Frames, a challenge from Sukkersøtt!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: Frames, a challenge from Sukkersøtt!

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Frames, a challenge from Sukkersøtt!


This card is my response to challenge no.29 at Sukkersøtt. The challenge was to make a frame surrounding your main motif. I chose a lace my great grandmother chrocheted, and that my grandmother has kept. I do like how it turned out, and I I think it´s a great way to use something that otherwise would have been lying in a drawer somwere, never to be seen. I have about 6 more of the same square, and my Granny has already asked me to make a similar one for her sisters birthday this July.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei Siri! Her va d masse fint! So flenk du e da! Tenk om ej kunna hatt so go tolmodigheit t å kunna søte me sant... D hekje ej...

Tenkte ej skulle legge dej t blogglista mi ej :o) Håpe d e greit :o)

Klem
-Anette-

1 March 2009 at 12:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home