This Page

has been moved to new address

My first tutorial at Inspirational Techniques and Tutorials

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: My first tutorial at Inspirational Techniques and Tutorials

Monday 2 March 2009

My first tutorial at Inspirational Techniques and Tutorials

I´m so happy that they found my work good enough to post! It feels great, after all, I´ve only been doing paper crafts for about 2 months :-)

I thought I would show you some more of my work. I´ve been quite busy on Sukkersøtts last challenge. I´ll post my takr on that in another post.


I made the flowers on this spring card using a heart die cut from QuicKutz. It has a scalloped background and I used that to create the petals.


This card was made purely to test out my new star templates from Fiskars.


This is a blue birthday card. A big challenge for me, because I´ve never used blue before. This is the first card I´ve made for someone outside the family. The lady who requested it wanted a blue card, with ether the sea or flowers. Of course I chose to use my "signature" flower! I do hope she likes it!



<span class=

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home