This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby Gift Box

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: Baby Gift Box

Saturday 8 August 2009

Baby Gift Box



I made this box using a Timeless Template (Ready, Set, Wrap). It comes as a PDF, but I converted it to SVG so that I could cut it using my DC (Darling Cutter). I love how it came out, and love the template!




Materials used:
  • Patterned Paper: Panduro Design
  • Card Stock, Kraft: Bazzill
  • Ribbon: from stash

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Don't you love Lauren't templates? I do! And I really love that you converted it to have your machine, DC, cut it out for you! :> Love the papers you used....oh so cute! :>

8 August 2009 at 22:31  
Blogger Kim Dellow said...

I have had this highlighted in my reader for ages meaning to come over and write a comment! This is sooooo Coool! What a fabulous box, and your other boxes too. These were done on your Cougar (DC)? Fabulous! And I just love how you have decorated. Kim

23 August 2009 at 12:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home