This Page

has been moved to new address

My Grafico - Sponsor of DT over at Scrapbooking and Crafting friends!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: My Grafico - Sponsor of DT over at Scrapbooking and Crafting friends!

Thursday 23 July 2009

My Grafico - Sponsor of DT over at Scrapbooking and Crafting friends!

A couple of weeks ago the DT members over at Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends got the wonderful news that My Grafico would sponsor us with digital stamps every two weeks. A few days ago this wonderful set arrived in my inbox.



I really liked it, and since I´m experimenting with my Cougar right now I decided to cut out one of the designs as a silhouette from patterned paper.


I LOVE how it came out! I used the cut out on the envelope, and matted the silhouette on dark brown Bazzilll paper. I added a Swarovski crystal for the eye and some pearls at the bottom.




On the inside I used another bird from My Grafico, this one is actually a free bee (!!!!) called Perched Birds I doodled a frame and that was it! I love the result, and I hope Elisabeths father who turns 80 today will like it!

Have a look over at My Grafico, they have so many great designs! I´m definitely using more of them :-)


Materials used:
  • digital stams from My Grafico
  • Cardstock; Bazzill
  • Patterned Paper; Sassafrass Lass
  • Swarovski crystal
  • Pearls; Basics by Kaisercraft

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Wow! A set for you and a freebie for us! Thanks for the headsup, Siri! :> Very cool that you can use those files to cut with your Cougar with. Love the Sassafrass Lass....very prety! :>

23 July 2009 at 18:30  
Blogger Elisabeth F said...

Just had to tell that my father loved it! And so did I. The card was really beautiful!! I spendt a long time studying it and wondering about this amazing new machine of yours.

I was planning to pop by while I visited the island, but I could not find the time this time with the eightieth birthday and all. Hope you are coming to the scapbooking fair at Lillestrøm in september!!
:-) Elisabeth

30 July 2009 at 17:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home