This Page

has been moved to new address

My first giftbox

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: My first giftbox

Saturday 8 August 2009

My first giftbox





I made this box using a SVG template from the Crystal Dreams CD I bought on Thyme Graphic. I have decorated it using my brand new Shimmerz Paints, and an assortment of embellishments...

Materials used:
  • The Cougar (LOVE IT!)
  • Gift Box template from Crystal Dreams
  • Shimmerz Paints Green Olive
  • Flowers and embellishments from stash

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

So cool! It looks like you are having a ton of fun with your Cougar and making things into little pieces of art! :>

8 August 2009 at 22:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home