This Page

has been moved to new address

BOM: Challenge #3: 10 things that amaze me!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: BOM: Challenge #3: 10 things that amaze me!

Monday 14 September 2009

BOM: Challenge #3: 10 things that amaze me!


My 10 things:
1. People that can improvise music
2. The contact I have with my dog.
3. Cuttlefish
4. Electronics
5. Fibonacci patterns
6. Sorex minitissimus (A mini mouse, only 2-6 grams as an adult, and they have 5-6 babies in each litter!! Just think about how tiny those hearts are... and the fact that they have the same internal organs as us.... totally amazing... )
7. books
8. mathematics
9. The Northern Light
10. Magnets





Materials used:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is just beautiful!!

14 September 2009 at 21:57  
Blogger Karen said...

What a fun layout, Siri! I've meant to ask you about your Northern Lights!! I would love to see some pictures....that would make a great post! :>

15 September 2009 at 18:11  
Blogger Kim Dellow said...

Fab LOs Siri! Kim

16 September 2009 at 22:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home