This Page

has been moved to new address

BOM Challenge #2: My Name

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: BOM Challenge #2: My Name

Saturday 8 August 2009

BOM Challenge #2: My Name

I have joined in on a BOM challenge over at My Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends. This was the second challenge, and my first two LOs! I used my DC to make the background paper, and went where my creativity took me... No photos on these, I´m sure there will be enough photos of me in my BOM!













Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

WOW! How much fun is this, Siri?! Love all the layers, texture, sparkle, and great fun you have going on here!! :>

8 August 2009 at 22:29  
Blogger Kim Dellow said...

So wonderful! I love your LOs, love all the word art. Kim

23 August 2009 at 12:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home