This Page

has been moved to new address

Wedding card

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: Wedding card

Saturday 3 October 2009

Wedding card

So, finally I´ve taken the time to post this card. I made it a long time ago, after the Wonder woman Kim Dellow helped me to get a fab stamp set from England (I don´t remember the name, but it is great!).

My aunt ordered a card for a wedding before the summer. It was supposed to be blue and green. It should include nature and traveling. And a bike.... What a challenge! Then one day, over at Fab Kims blog, I saw this card , featuring the right colors, a sentiment including the word journey, and a bike... It must have been fate!!! With Kims help, I got the stamp set she used in the mail, and was able to play around with my stash. I ended up making a charm using the bike stamp and some shrink plastic. I used Versamarker to stamp the globe, and rub ons to create the sentiment.

I did some small changes to it afterwards, but I´ve forgotten to take photos of the "new" design and now the card is long gone. One of the things I did was to stamp the globe again and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder so that its a bit more visible.

Thank you so much for your help Kim!!!








Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Dellow said...

The card has come out beautifully! So glad I could help LOL! I love the shrink plastic Siri! Bet your Aunt was really pleased? Kimx

18 February 2010 at 11:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home