This Page

has been moved to new address

Spinning Owl card

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: Spinning Owl card

Friday 29 January 2010

Spinning Owl card

The challenge over at A spoon full of sugar this week was simply to create a free style card.  I used my owl that I created when I made my Yarn Owl tutorial. I so thought he deserved his own project!

(It is kraft paper, I promise its not olive green...)

This is how my spinning owl card works!

I hope you´ll ignore the bad quality, as I filmed this using my photo camera and a stack of Distress inks as a tripod...





Originally uploaded by Siri Fjørtoft

3 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Siri this is gorgeous hunny, so sweet
hugs Mandy xx

29 January 2010 at 23:03  
Blogger Larisa said...

oh, so unusual card 0)) I love it ))) And I'll try to make whatever like this. This is so special ))))

31 January 2010 at 12:24  
Blogger Jessica said...

This is fab. I love it.

3 February 2010 at 20:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home