This Page

has been moved to new address

Forward and backward

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: Forward and backward

Saturday 24 April 2010

Forward and backward

The title is from a Norwegian childrens song about rowing your boat out to go fishing... I think it fits this photo of my younger brothers perfectly! I´ve used Core´dination cardstock (my one and only true cardstock love) for the background, just tearing it up into waves and layering them. The stamped fish are from the Fishy Philosophy set from Ippity stamps, and I´ve stamped them using Perfect pearls in Perfect Pearl.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Love the wave pattern you made by tearing the paper and the cute fish stamped! Great color too...really makes the photo pop! :>

27 April 2010 at 17:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home