This Page

has been moved to new address

Some product love!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: Some product love!

Sunday 15 August 2010

Some product love!

Some of the stuff I ordered for my LSS arrived last week, and of course I had to buy loads of it! Using these tools for the first time was mindblowing. At least as mindblowing a pair of siccors and an acrylic stamp block can be! I just realised that both of the products are from Fiskars...

First:


Suddenly, I got perfect impressions at the first try. LOVE IT! BUY IT!! You won´t regret it! No I just want to stamp things, just to see how gorgeous they turn out ;-P

Second:
And these siccors?? AMAZING! (Just click on the images to get to read about them. And I did buy them with my own money!)

Now.... if I only could find them in the mess I´ve created today... I´ve started to plan my next class. It´s going to be a card folding class, and so far I´ve finished 4 cards. I think I´ll add one more, and thats it :-) My plan is to get everyone to create templates to take home, so that they can create their own cards. I figure that learning different techniques and ending up with templates will be better than making one and decorate it! 

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

So much fun to play with new toys, um, I mean tools! I'll bet you teach fantastic classes, Siri...have fun! :>

16 August 2010 at 02:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant site, I hadn't come across hundoghand.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
Carry on the wonderful work!

28 August 2010 at 13:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home