This Page

has been moved to new address

A new post?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: A new post?

Tuesday 18 January 2011

A new post?

Who knew that I would post something this quickly! I was not planning to do a new one until tomorrow, but I jsut have to share this wonderful project/product that my fellow AoD graduate, Deb, has available on  her blog. (AoD: the Art of Digital Design, a class about digi design from Jessica Sprauge).

Deb designs under the name of Crafty Queen, and she really is a queen when it comes to design! She has a project, or product, available on her blog called "My Crafty Journal"



I love the idea of having my own crafty journal to document ideas, projects and promts in, so I´ve just downloaded the January pages. I´m going to get them printed out, and then start the search for a proper binder for them!

I must admit that I have not worked with it yet, but the design of the journal looks so great, so it must be good:-) I don´t think she would spend so much time designing something that is not great, don´t you agree? So, pop over to the Crafty Queen blog, and give her some love! I know she will be thrilled :-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.provokator.org/polls/you-take-public-bus-30min-free-seats-spiked-hair-hiphopper-granny-roma-girl-bus-driver-where-d http://www.gameculture.com/2011/03/02/red-bull-augmented-racing
get facebook likes buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
I just got a new laptop for christmas. I want to download limewire so i can get free music but i heard that it can get viruses. Is this true because i dont want a virus on my new laptop? ps. Its not a mac

buy facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes

29 August 2011 at 13:01  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home