This Page

has been moved to new address

Quiet time...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: Quiet time...

Sunday 18 October 2009

Quiet time...

It has been kinda quiet in here for a while... I´m so busy at the moment! I´m selling one home, buying a new one, keeping docters appointments (that involves a one hour boat ride, a 15 min bus trip, a 50 min flight, a 1,5 hour train trip and a 20 min walk, each way(every three weeks...)).  I´ve just started to work once a week in my LSS. I havent worked for almost 3 years so that is quite big! On top of that I have all my normal stuff, like grooming my dog for 10 hours every week, beeing ill and so on...So much is going on, I´m having problems keeping up.... :-S

I have been mostly doing scrapbooking lately. I´m trying to resque two magnetic albums that my mom made for me when I was a kid. I love the feeling that I´m making theese albums last. They are already showing a lot of signs of decay from the accids! It also helps me remember things about my childhood that I had forgotten :-)













Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hi Siri!! WOW! That's a lot traveling for your doctor appointments! Congrats on working once a week at your lss!

I love your layouts! The bubble wrap stamping (at least I think that is what it is) is great. One thing to note, in case you do not already know, the grungeboard is not acid free....so just make sure you seal it on the front and the back. It does look fab though!

I know I've been missing online this month, but I am so glad to pop back in here. Your new blog design looks FANTASTIC!!

:>:>

27 October 2009 at 01:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home