This Page

has been moved to new address

Cake decorating

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: Cake decorating

Saturday 4 April 2009

Cake decorating

I can not call myself a master cake decorator, and unfortunately, I can not bake cakes every day to practise on. I´ve been trying to decorate on the table, and wipe it out, but it just don´t feel right! I don´t like pretending.... But, even though the decorating could be better, I know that they taste great!!






Materials used:
  • The best vanilla cupcake recipe from Martha Stuart
  • IMBC - Italian Meringue Butter Cream frosting - The best ever! From Louise over at Cake Journal
  • Jumbo Sprinkles, Wilton
  • The best and easiest ever brownie cookie recipe from Smitten Kitchen
  • Royal Icing


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home