This Page

has been moved to new address

ABC challenge

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: ABC challenge

Sunday 29 March 2009

ABC challenge

Finally, I´m ready to post a new card. The stuff I´ve been making lately are kind of secret, so I don´t have much to post! I think it would ruin the surprise....

This is one of my first cards with an inside and back. Well... all of them has that, but I´ve done something to them! Almost everything I´ve used are new stuff from Scraporama and a great sale in Ålesund. It´s also my first official try with painting with distress inks. I din´t have all the colours I wanted, so I mixed them with water colours. I´ve also used glimmer mist, another great buy at Scraporama. I´m hoping that is enough glitter for ABC! (I suddenly realised that the pictures don´t show of the glimmer mist very well, but I´ve actually used it on 3 out of 4 pages!)




Materials I´ve used:
  • card blanc, Panduro
  • hand made paper and orange paper, unknown (bought at Sponland in Ålesund 50% off!)
  • Daler Rowney Rough Watercolour paper
  • Lily and Milo Clear stamp, Rachelle Anne Miller
  • Fancy rub-ons, Fancy Pants Design
  • Quote, single stamp 015 stempelglede
  • Swirl stamp, Heidi Swapp
  • Assorted inks

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcea said...

wow, fantastic card. Love your image. Well done on decorating all 4 sides!!
Thanks for joining us this week on abc
-x-

31 March 2009 at 10:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home