This Page

has been moved to new address

BLOG CANDY

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: BLOG CANDY

Friday 27 March 2009

BLOG CANDY

There are so many great blog candies out there, and they are all a great excuse to blog hop, instead of cleaning up my scrapping space....


This one is from Jennifer at Phoenix Crafts, and last until the 12Th of April.

Stamp with us has a new blog. I love Stampin´up, but can´t get their products in Norway. Maybe this is my chance? It gets drawn on April 1.

This one has both a SU surprise and my Papers from my favorite, Basic Grey! Ends on April 14Th.

Manic stamper.... that could be me! Candy ends at April 15Th.

More SU! I love it! Blog candy lasts until Sunday 29Th of March.

Candy ends tonite... I hope I´m not to late!

Even more great candy! This one ends at March the 30Th!


This candy is just huge! Ends on 15Th of April.

This one ends on March 31st at noon (eastern time).









Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home