This Page

has been moved to new address

Buttons, buttons, buttons....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: Buttons, buttons, buttons....

Sunday 29 March 2009

Buttons, buttons, buttons....


I went to the local shop yesterday. I was looking through some old stuff they had lying around (they have loads of strange old stuff (not food of course...hehehe)) and found loads of buttons. I started going through them, but there was so much that I just decided to ask how much they wanted for all of them. I paid $7,50 for the hole lot. That's including the ribbons. The packaging says "Hair-Bows". I love it!

I´ve just started to get together my own blog candy, and I will definitely include some of these. There are a bunch of cute flower shaped buttons as well!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin Langnes said...

Herlig med knapper, bruker det masse selv! Kan jo brukes til alt!

2 April 2009 at 08:57  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home