This Page

has been moved to new address

Glam Rock Birthday Card

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: Glam Rock Birthday Card

Saturday 4 April 2009

Glam Rock Birthday Card

So, I´m still in a crafty mess, I hope its not the flu sneaking up on me! I have at least been able to make this card for my lovely neighbour. She shows up from time to time asking to walk my dog, and we ( my dog and I) both love it!






Materials used:
  • Lipstick Stripe Gltr patterned paper, DCWV All dressed up collection
  • Rock Kiss Pink Foil, DCWV
  • Pink satin Ribbon, Panduro
  • Silver brads, unknown
  • pink eyelets, MM
  • Hand made "button flowers": pink and black card stock, pink and black net fabric, silver brads
  • flower embellishment from jewelry
  • heat embossing tool (I LOVE IT!!! My first project using it :-))
  • sentiment stamp, Panduro
  • Leaf swirl stamp, Basic Grey

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Dellow said...

Absolutely gorgeous Siri, I saw this on my google reader and just loved the flowers. Are they paper, felt and net or just paper and net?

I got my lovely RAK yesterday. Thank you so much. The buttons are spectacular and the lace is amazing :) I love the box and card you made me - gorgeous. So lovely. Glad you had a fab time at the crop.
Kimx

4 April 2009 at 18:13  
Blogger Siri Fjørtoft, kaBoks said...

The flowers are made of paper and net. But I´ve really given the paper a hard time, using different sices of ball tools, and crunching them up in my hand!

I´m so glad you liked the buttons and the lace. I hope I´ll get to see something you make with them some time!

Siri

4 April 2009 at 18:18  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home