This Page

has been moved to new address

I see green elephants!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
One dog,loads of crafts: I see green elephants!!

Saturday 31 October 2009

I see green elephants!!

I finally broke out my Best of Friends stamp from Ladybug and Friends. I love elephants so this is a big favorite!!

I stamped the image using StazOn on Letraset Heavyweight Cartridge paper. I used my Tria markes to color it in and making shades and stuff. After that I painted over the different parts of the stamp using Shimmerz and Blingz in matching colors. When the paint dried I covered the two best frinds with a thick layer of Glossy Accents and let it dry over night.








It was very difficult getting a good image of the BG patterned paper, so you just have to pretend that you are looking at it without glasses....






 This is a closeup of the stamped image. I LOVE the effect of using Glossy Accents on top of my Shimmerz paints, it gives the image an extra dimension I think!!

Materials used:
  • BG: June Bug 6x6 paper pad
  • Ladybug and Friends: Best of friends stamp
  • Letraset: Tria markers and Hevyweight paper
  • Shimmerz and Blingz paints
  • Glossy Accents
  • American Craft ribbon
  • My brand new ATG 714
  • Dimensional gluedots

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

You definitely made those friends the stars! They are so cute and just love the glossy accents on top of the shimmerz. I don't think I've tried that before....thanks for the tip! :>

31 October 2009 at 20:54  
Blogger Mandy said...

Hi Siri, your card is gorgeous hun, the image is so sweet.
Thanks for entering and linking my candy, your creations are beautiful and your blog is fab
hugs Mandy xx

9 November 2009 at 10:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home